Teachers & Schools at GCSE
Learn, Revise, Assess & Track.
Get My Grades gives Students complete freedom to study their course and practise with guidance from our intelligent software and detailed content.
The Get My Grades Teachers & Schools Area shows you how Get My Grades can help your students English GCSE, Maths GCSE & Science GCSE Revision. Our in-depth tracking features means you can keep up to date with all of your students’ current progress in each of their subjects, topics, sub-topics and concepts.
Teaching and Learning
Subject specialist resources
Unlimited access for teachers and students to our bank of ‘Learn’ pages designed by subject specialists, teachers and psychologists. Each subject is broken down into Topics, Sub-Topics and Concepts.
Designed for deep learning
Our educational content and questions have been designed based on the latest research in pedagogy and neuroscience to encourage deep understanding.
Stretch and Challenge
Effortlessly stretch students with advanced concepts and questions to raise expectations and prevent complacency.
A Connected School
Our content is designed with meaningful links between subjects to show students how they relate to each other in real life.
Promote parental engagement by creating and linking parent accounts to students to give them real-time updates in every subject.
Keep leaders informed
Give school leaders unprecedented data in real time, allowing early identification of targets for support and intervention.
Automatic Data Entry
Reduce teacher workload by utilising automated marking and student self-assessment, with remote teacher review and automatic data entry.
Ultra-fine assessment data
Track student performance down to individual concepts, including how much of the course they’ve covered and their scores.
We time students when they complete assignments so you can see how long they took to answer each question against the benchmark.
Wellbeing and Safeguarding
Track student wellbeing
Our wellbeing and safeguarding function will allow any student concerns to be easily recorded and dealt with appropriately.
See what time students submit assignments and their assignment submission history to identify any problems at an early stage.
Character Education - Coming soon
We have developed a Character Education course in conjunction with teachers and psychotherapists, which meets Ofsted requirements - coming soon.
What's Included in My Subscription?
- English and Maths Key Stage 3, 13+ and GCSE Content.
- Over 1,000 Learn pages, broken down into manageable 15-minute concepts.
- Over 30,000 practice questions of different types and lengths, with more added every day.
- The Get My Grades Platform suggests assignments to maximise your progress.
- The ability to connect with unlimited Family, Teacher and Tutor accounts for free!
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics Key Stage 3, 13+ and GCSE Content.
- Ultra-fine tracking data enabling you to spot exactly where your strengths and weaknesses lie throughout your course.
- You pay the same price, even as we launch more features and subjects!