Get My Grades has been designed by effective teachers and tutors to provide an online education platform that is truly effective and provides the best possible support to a young person’s education, no matter what the circumstances.
There are already a number of things young people or their parents can do to support their education, but all of the existing options have drawbacks:
- Revision guides or textbooks – These can be useful to learn from, but simply reading through them is not an effective way to revise. Some have questions and even include answers, but the feedback is often limited and, unless students are super-organised, there’s no tracking progress.
- Online Multiple Choice Quiz sites – These can be easy to guess, poor quality and don’t prepare students effectively for the real exams.
- BBC Bitesize or similar free online resources – These can be quite good but they either have no questions or only a limited number and they are mostly (or all) multiple choice. There’s no ability to keep track of how you’re getting on.
- Past Exam Papers – Past exam papers are a useful tool, with realistic questions. However, the mark schemes are not very easy for students to use (or even teachers, sometimes!) and there’s no easy way to revise certain topics and not others.
- Private tuition – Private tuition is the traditional solution for when students need help. However, good tuition is very expensive, costing anything between £20 to £80 per hour and the quality can vary (although there is a professional body, The Tutors’ Association, and member tutors and agencies conform to agreed standards).
This is why we have developed Get My Grades – all of the best features in one, intuitive platform. Get My Grades has been designed by our expert team of education professionals, subject experts and developers to meet your needs for an affordable price. Most people only get one shot at education, so why take the risk of getting it wrong?