Terms and conditions for the prize draw.
How to enter
- Entries are made after the student has completed the research project.
- All entries are made in the name of the guardian/parent.
- Get My Grades will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed regardless of cause. For example as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, system, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By entering into the prize draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
- Get My Grades reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Only one entry per student is permitted.
- By entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize. Get My Grades may require proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Get My Grades reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- Four winners will be chosen by a random computer process.
- The winner will be drawn when data collection for the experiment has finished or on the 30.9.19 whichever is sooner.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw being conducted.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Get My Grades’ decision about the prize draw is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Get My Grades reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the promotion if it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Get My Grades will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, making allowance for what is permitted by law. This provision applies except where it is caused by the negligence of Get My Grades. Statutory rights are not affected.
- Get My Grades is committed to upholding General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 EU). Please see our more general Terms and Conditions for details of how we store data. https://www.getmygrades.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Get My Grades reserves the rights to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
- These Terms and Conditions govern only the prize draw associated with the completion of research using the Get My Grades platform. They do not amend get My Grades’ standard Terms and Conditions of use and, in the event of any conflict, Get My Grades’ standard terms shall take precedence.