Join an online revolution to reduce teacher workload whilst increasing student performance at secondary school level!
Get My Grades is a hard-working, driven team of developers and educators who have been working together to design the ultimate educational platform. We are passionate about using our experience in education and the latest technology together to reduce teacher workload and enhance students’ online learning experience. Now that we have succeeded in launching our platform to students, parents, tutors, and teachers, we are looking to expand our core team so that together, we can continue improving the fantastic service we offer to our clients worldwide.
We’re looking for a UI/UX/Web Designer to join our growing team as we scale up our operations. We need someone with great UX and design skills to help us to build a world-leading application in the Education sector. You will be responsible not only for UX/UI of our online platform but the design of our landing site, as well as tasks for designing our marketing materials. You will work within our development team and also with our Co-Founder, Sam, who currently takes the lead on final design ideas.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Defining User Journeys, Information Architectures, Page Wireframes and Prototypes.
- Strong UI/Visual skills.
- Expert level knowledge of designing for the responsive web.
- Have an excellent UX portfolio outlining your design process.
- Wire-framing tools like Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re motivated and have great organisational skills.
- You’re curious, and love to learn and try new technologies.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You work well in a test-driven, agile team.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- You are able to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
Nice to Have:
- Basic HTML/SASS/CSS.
- Experience of UI pattern building libraries such as Patternlab.
- Device testing and QA.
What You Get:
- £30,000-£40,000 Per Annum. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Share options.
- Access to our Company Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.
- A ‘perks at work’ recognition package.
- Fresh fruit every day (or biscuits).
- A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service!
- An office based in central Woolwich, SE18.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch and email Sam with your CV and cover letter to:
This role is full-time, 8:45-5:30pm, Monday-Friday based in our office.