Join an online revolution to reduce teacher workload whilst increasing student performance at secondary school level!
Get My Grades is a hard-working, driven team of developers and educators who have been working together to design the ultimate educational platform. We are passionate about using our experience in education and the latest technology together to reduce teacher workload and enhance students’ online learning experience. Now that we have succeeded in launching our platform to students, parents, tutors, and teachers, we are looking to expand our core team so that together, we can continue improving the fantastic service we offer to our clients worldwide.
We’re looking for an experienced mathematics teacher to join our growing team as we scale up our operations. You will be part of our education team, creating and reviewing mathematical content for the platform. You will be required to write learn pages, questions and detailed answer explanations to facilitate the most effective mathematics education for students using the platform. You may also be required to carry out curriculum alignment and contextualisation, adapting our content to international qualifications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have experience teaching GCSE and A-level mathematics.
- You’re passionate about the teaching of mathematics and interested in the pedagogy involved.
- You have experience creating resources for students and giving detailed feedback.
- You’re motivated and have great organisational skills
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- You are able to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
What You Get:
- £23,000-£25,000 Per Annum. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Share options.
- Access to our Company Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.
- A ‘perks at work’ recognition package.
- Fresh fruit every day (or biscuits).
- A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service!
- An office based in central Woolwich, SE18.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch and email Sam with your CV and cover letter to:
This role is full-time, 8:45-5:30pm, Monday-Friday based in our office.