Join an online revolution to reduce teacher workload whilst increasing student performance at secondary school level!
Get My Grades is a hard-working, driven team of developers and educators who have been working together to design the ultimate educational platform. We are passionate about using our experience in education and the latest technology together to reduce teacher workload and enhance students’ online learning experience. Now that we have succeeded in launching our platform to students, parents, tutors, and teachers, we are looking to expand our core team so that together, we can continue improving the fantastic service we offer to our clients worldwide.
We’re looking for an English Content Creator to join our growing team as we continue to produce outstanding educational English content for students at secondary school level. The role involves creating both learning materials and corresponding assignment questions for students to use on our platform. You may also be required to carry out curriculum alignment and contextualisation, adapting our content to international qualifications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have an impressive knowledge of the English language.
- You are able to communicate using a high standard of English.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have experience producing educational content (possibly as a teacher).
- You have experience teaching GCSE and A-level English.
- You have some knowledge and/or experience of the English curriculum.
- You’re motivated and have great organisational skills.
- You’re curious, love to learn and enjoy trying new technologies.
- You know your limits and how to work to a deadline.
What You Get:
- £23,000-£25,000 Per Annum. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Share options.
- Access to our Company Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.
- A ‘perks at work’ recognition package.
- Fresh fruit every day (or biscuits).
- A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service!
- An office based in central Woolwich, SE18.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch and email Sam with your CV and cover letter to:
This role is full-time, 8:45-5:30pm, Monday-Friday based in our office.