Join an online revolution to reduce teacher workload whilst increasing student performance at secondary school level!
Get My Grades is a hard-working, driven team of developers and educators who have been working together to design the ultimate educational platform. We are passionate about using our experience in education and the latest technology together to reduce teacher workload and enhance students’ online learning experience. Now that we have succeeded in launching our platform to students, parents, tutors, and teachers, we are looking to expand our core team so that together, we can continue improving the fantastic service we offer to our clients worldwide.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Executive to join our growing team as we scale up our operations. We need someone with great communication skills to help us deliver a high standard of customer care in the following areas:
– Customer success/customer service: answering customer queries via email, web chat and telephone.
– Helping customers manage their subscriptions using our admin panel.
– Calling customers to drive customer development.
– Driving retention initiatives through customer communications.
– Assisting in responding to customer service and queries via social media channels and live chat.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You’re motivated and have great organisational skills.
- Extremely polite and courteous, with the ability to deal calmly with customers even in challenging circumstances.
- An interest in (and, ideally, some knowledge of) education and/or technology and motivated to help students to succeed.
- You’re curious, and love to learn about and try new technologies.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- You are able to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- You have experience or an understanding of what it is like to work in a startup.
What You Get:
- £19,000-22,000 Per Annum. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Share options.
- Access to our Company Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.
- A ‘perks at work’ recognition package.
- Fresh fruit every day (or biscuits).
- A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service!
- An office based in central Woolwich, SE18.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch and email Sam with your CV and cover letter to:
This role is full-time, 8:45-5:30pm, Monday-Friday based in our office.