Join an online revolution to reduce teacher workload whilst increasing student performance at secondary school level!
Get My Grades is a hard-working, driven team of developers and educators who have been working together to design the ultimate educational platform. We are passionate about using our experience in education and the latest technology together to reduce teacher workload and enhance students’ online learning experience. Now that we have succeeded in launching our platform to students, parents, tutors, and teachers, we are looking to expand our core team so that together, we can continue improving the fantastic service we offer to our clients worldwide.
We’re looking for a Content Executive to join our growing team as we scale up our operations. We need someone with great communication skills and attention to details to work alongside Bryden, our current Content Gatekeeper. Your day-to-day role would include:
- Checking content created by our Education Team has a high standard of spelling and grammar.
- Ensuring that all content has a high level of continuity across the subjects in accordance with guidelines we have set out.
- Communicating with relevant members of the Education Team where they need to implement changes to the content.
- Implementing required content changes to HTML import files, and creating new HTML import files for new content.
- Keeping tracking sheets up to date so that all staff are aware of the progression of content through the checking process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A’s in English, Maths and Science GCSE’s.
- HTML experience.
- You’re motivated and have great organisational skills, grammar and attention to detail.
- An interest in (and, ideally, some knowledge of) education and/or technology and motivated to help students to succeed.
- You’re curious, and love to learn about and try new technologies.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- You are able to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- You have experience or an understanding of what it is like to work in a startup.
Nice to Have:
Experience with Adobe Illustrator and an interest in, or, graphic design skills, to help produce the graphics and images for our Educational Content.
What You Get:
- £22,000-£25,000 Per Annum. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Share options.
- Access to our Company Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.
- A ‘perks at work’ recognition package.
- Fresh fruit every day (or biscuits).
- A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service!
- An office based in central Woolwich, SE18.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch and email Sam with your CV and cover letter to:
This role is full-time, 8:45-5:30pm, Monday-Friday based in our office.