Get My Grades is an innovative online learning resource company based in Plumstead, SE18, and we are looking for a Biology Content Creator who would like to gain some practical experience within the education/technology sector, utilise his/her skill sets and have the opportunity to contribute to the business growth and development of our exciting ed-tech start-up.
You are passionate about Education and would like to create a real impact.
We are looking for someone who:
– A degree in Biology or Science.
– An excellent communicator, verbally, visually and literary.
– Is a people person and a team player.
– Entrepreneurial, proactive and creative.
– Highly self-motivated & initiative-taking.
– Thorough and pay attention to detail.
You will be involved in:
– Writing ‘Learn’ pages, for students to use to teach themselves or refresh important concepts. These will essentially be short web pages explaining an important skill or idea clearly and imaginatively, possibly with a worked example. They may involve diagrams or videos as well as text.
– Writing questions, answers and mark schemes of varying difficulty, for the topics you are assigned to.
– Map our Science content to the different exam board qualifications offered at GCSE Level.
– Testing our software and providing feedback to the design, operations and web development teams.
The position is Monday-Friday, 9-5:30pm based from our office in Plumstead, London with a competitive graduate remuneration.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Samantha at [email protected]